March 27 2019, Audi Hamilton
Advantages of Audi certified pre-owned vehicles
Purchasing a certified pre-owned Audi vehicles has a wide range of advantages, from a complete 300+ point inspection to warranty benefits. You can therefore make sure that you are purchasing a top-quality Audi vehicle at the best possible price!
Certified Inspection benefits
- 300+ Point Inspection from a Certified Audi Technician
- Balance of Factory Warranty PLUS an additional 2 Years or 160,000km km Certified Warranty
- Fully reconditioned with Audi OEM Parts
- Reconditioned inside and out to have a next to new appearance
- We honor our reconditioning work - if there are any discrepancies we work closely with the Manufacturer to resolve issues that may arise
- Buying a Certified Audi vehicle you are also eligible to finance your vehicle at rates starting as low as 0.9%* and financing terms available up to 72 months and beyond
- You also have the advantage of purchasing the Audi Care Service Plan(s) from the dealer which covers all scheduled factory maintenance.
- Any Certified vehicle have the following - MINIMUM 50% tire tread and 50% Brake Pad Thickness
© 2016 Audi Canada.
*Limited-time financing offer available on Model Year 2010 to 2016 Certified Pre-Owned models, at a 24 month term and on approved credit through Audi Finance. This offer is not available with Audi Select financing. Example: Selling price of $25,000 for a 2012 Audi A4 2.0TFSI quattro financed at 0.9% APR for 24 months, with a down payment of $5,000, equals $841 per month. Dealer may sell for less. Down payment or equivalent trade-in, due at signing, may be required. Cost of borrowing would be $173 for a total obligation of $25,173, excluding taxes. Licence, insurance, registration and option charges as well as applicable taxes are extra
Offer ends May 2nd, 2016 and is subject to change or cancellation without notice. European model shown with options and features that may not be available at the time of purchase. “Audi”, “quattro” “TFSI” “A3”, “S3”, “A4”, “S4”, “A5”, “S5”, “RS5”, “A6”, “S6”, “A7”, “S7”, “RS7”, “A8”, “S8”, “Q5”, “SQ5”, “Q7”, “TT”, “TTS”, “TTRS”, “R8” and the four rings emblem are registered trademarks of AUDI AG.
Attention to 300+ details
Getting into an Audi has never been easier, thanks to our Certified Pre-Owned Program. Every vehicle has to pass our rigorous 300+ point inspection - the industry's most comprehensive evaluation process. Only then do we give it our limited warranty providing up to 6-year/160,000 km of coverage. With this kind of peace of mind, can you afford not to buy one?
Our inventory comes from the Top Picks of our own Lease Portfolio, Trade-ins and local purchases. We have first choice to pass on any vehicles that do not stand up to the Audi Hamilton level of quality. Vehicles with large Car Proof claims, incomplete service history, or those serviced with non OEM parts are all cars that we pass on, yet they might land at other dealer lots.
When buying from Audi Hamilton you get peace of mind knowing you are getting the finest car from our exceptional Service Department.
- 24/7 Roadside Assistance for the duration of the warranty
- The balance of the original 12-year Corrosion Perforation Limited Warranty, regardless of mileage
- 24-hour customer service support
- CarProof Vehicle History Report
- With the balance of Factory Warranty, the vehicle will have a total of 6 years or 160,000 km Limited Warranty
When buying a vehicle from an independent - all make used car dealer, non OEM dealer - the vehicle is sold certified without the Certified Pre-Owned Warranty and Inspection. To be a Certified Pre-Owned Audi vehicle, the inspection has to be performed by a factory trained technician who works exclusively on Audi vehicles, not an independent mechanic who works on all brands and is not factory trained.
A quick fact: a vehicle does not even require an engine in order to pass a safety inspection. Tire depth requirement is only 5%, while our requirement is 50% of original tread depth. The fact that the independent dealer does not have a state-of-the-art facility is because they are not interested in making an investment to service your vehicle after the sale.
In contrast, we are here for you throughout your ownership experience with the support of Audi Canada. Independent and/or used car dealers vehicles are mostly attained through a public auction process, therefore they are the vehicles that all Audi dealers do not want because of poor condition, dubious service history or undesirable options and/or packages. They often advertise that they can offer you a “better price” however when you factor in Audi exclusive reconditioning process, special Audi finance rates and our commitment to servicing your Audi with the Audi Canada’s support, we’re confident you’ll know our prices are the very best, especially when combined with our commitment to service you in the most professional manner.
Warranty period: The Audi Certified Pre-Owned Limited Warranty for up to two years or 80,000 kilometers is extremely comprehensive. However, it is not an extension of the original 4-year/80,000 kilometers Audi New Vehicle Limited Warranty. The Audi Certified Pre-Owned Limited Warranty is only effective when the Audi New Vehicle Limited Warranty expires, and the coverage it provides is different from the new car warranty. The warranty on your Certified Pre-Owned vehicle may have coverage for up to a total of 6 years or 160,000 total vehicle kilometers, whichever occurs first.*